Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Short Interview with Me

Hello, friends!

Hartford Seminary--an awesome interfaith seminary where people who identify as Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and some other folks come together to study religion together, where I studied in 2017-2018--recently put together a document celebrating 15 years of their International Peacemaking Program, which I was honored to be a part of. And they kindly interviewed me for the booklet!

I am including the image here, and a link below, for anyone looking to stalk my brain some more.


Stay safe out there, and go out and love one another (from a distance, sans touching).

<3,
Allyson

No comments:

Interfaith and the Environment: Quoted in a Zoroastrian Publication

Hello, friends. Last August, I attended the Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago and was excited to present on a few panels wi...