Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Booklet with my Interfaith Projects

Hello, friends!

I have written here about my interfaith projects over the years--and now someone has compiled a bunch of them into this fancy booklet, along with many other incredible interfaith projects on which my colleagues are working.


It is incredibly humbling to see much of my work all in one place like this. If you want to look further, you can see me on booklet pages 11, 12, 15, and 18 (plus you can see all the other amazing projects by my colleagues!): https://jp2center.s3.amazonaws.com/files/Alumni_Grant_Program_Final.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2_YvLmOp1hhUW01HfHS_c-FCDyxsSTDjyq236IZ6eUPuF3glxoQL3iitQ

Now, as always, go out and love one another.

<3,
Allyson

No comments:

Interfaith and the Environment: Quoted in a Zoroastrian Publication

Hello, friends. Last August, I attended the Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago and was excited to present on a few panels wi...